See the world by studying abroad with Undergraduate Business.
The Undergraduate Business program strongly encourages study abroad. We believe immersion is the best (and most exciting) way to learn about different cultures and the people who make up global societies. In today’s global business culture, study abroad is a capstone experience in business education for broadening and deepening students’ knowledge and application of key business skills, such as leadership, team building, negotiation, cross-cultural project management and new business development.
Why Study Abroad
- Expand your network outside of the U.S.
- Study business topics from a regional, non-U.S. perspective
- Fulfill certain breadth requirements, such as Cultural Analysis or Political and Social Institutions
- Fulfill certain minor requirements
- Increase fluency in another language
Study abroad can be experienced in many locations and is limited only by students’ interests for exploration and challenge. Each year, roughly 10 to 15 percent of business students travel abroad to experience business management in a variety of economies and cultures.
For additional information on resources for study abroad, please visit the Carnegie Mellon Office of International Education.