The Tepper School Custom Executive Education Program Experience
Merging academic excellence with practical application to impact business, Carnegie Mellon University is the ideal partner to transform your organization and deliver results.
The Carnegie Mellon Approach
Carnegie Mellon University doesn’t imagine the future; we create it. The Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon is renowned for bridging disciplines, pioneering an unprecedented and uniquely powerful analytic approach to business management to create disruptive innovation. Carnegie Mellon Executive Education unlocks potential in your leaders through access to internationally acclaimed faculty and practical solutions to emerging problems.
Bottom Line? Approaching business problems with innovative, multidisciplinary solutions equals competitive advantage.
How We Work
Carnegie Mellon Executive Education seamlessly and effectively delivers complex programs to address your business need. We work hand-in-hand to reach your goals — through program development, during program sessions, application and implementation, and continuous improvement.
Each client receives a dedicated core project team:
- Faculty Director
- Program Director
- Assistant Director
- Operations and Technology Learning Support
In addition, clients interface with faculty across the university and a network of resources to provide insights, practices, and applications to deliver the most impactful learning solution for your organization.
- Discovery: Identification of business context, developmental needs and desired results
- Design: Define engagement elements, audiences and methodologies
- Develop: Collaboration among client, administrators and faculty
- Deliver: Preparation, planning and execution that maximizes learning and application
- Review: Assessment of the quality of the learning solutions and impact on results