Tepper School Alumni Awards Requirements
Award nominators should be aware of the following requirements and deadlines before submitting a nomination.
Deadlines, Selection, and Candidate Status
- All nominations must be received by the Alumni Association on or before Dec. 15, 2021.
- Alumni Award Honorees are selected each year by members of the Tepper School Alumni Association Board Awards Committee.
- Selected Award Honorees are informed of their nominations and selections by the President of the Tepper School Alumni Association Board, and their acceptance of the awards is then confirmed. Nominees must agree to attend the official award ceremony to receive the award.
- Once all Award Honorees are confirmed, nominators are informed of their candidates' status.
- All living, degreed alumni of the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University are eligible for consideration. This includes undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. alumni of the Tepper School (GSIA).
- Only alumni, faculty, and staff of the Tepper School of Business may nominate other alumni for awards.
- Nominations will remain active for three award selection cycles. If a candidate is not selected, nominators will have the opportunity to add supplemental and/or updated information to the individual's nomination packet before the next deadline.