Student Project Sponsorship
Let our students apply their analytical skills to your business challenge.
We invite companies and nonprofits to sponsor a capstone course or project course. You provide the business challenge and executive engagement; we provide highly talented students committed to developing innovative and analytics-based insights.
What Project Sponsors Can Expect
- 15-week course duration.
- A group of two to five students addressing their project.
- Faculty supervision, a mid-term, and final presentations included in the course.
Sponsor Benefits and Recognition
- Fresh, sophisticated ideas for your business challenge/opportunity from students who are educated in emerging thought and skills.
- Access to students to enable your organization to assess talent for recruitment purposes.
- Course guidance provided by Carnegie Mellon University professor(s).
- License to Student Work Product developed during the course.
- Professional development opportunity for the company employee who mentors the student team.
- Opportunity to fortify relationships with Carnegie Mellon University, a world-renowned institution.
- Corporate Associate recognition.
What's Required of Project Sponsors
- A project captain who is available for a pre-determined mutually agreed upon number of contacts and meetings.
- A problem to solve and/or information.
- The capstone fee.
- An executed educational project agreement.