We support students through their academic experience.
All business students are assigned to an advisor upon entry into the Tepper School, and this advisor stays with them until graduation.
Our academic advisors develop relationships with students that encourage them to explore their interests, challenge themselves in the curriculum, and develop leadership and professional skills through active involvement. Advisors guide students to:
- Develop suitable educational plans.
- Select appropriate courses and other educational experiences.
- Evaluate progress toward their established goals.
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Become independent learners by reinforcement of their self-direction.
- Clarify career and life goals.
Students are expected to meet with their advisors at least once each semester.
Check the course catalog for undergraduate business curriculum details.