Earn the Carnegie Mellon Certificate in Executive Leadership
The Carnegie Mellon Certificate in Executive Leadership is documented recognition of your continued commitment to advanced professional education at the highest levels.
This designation demonstrates your dedication to maintaining cutting-edge skill, as well as the exceptional training you’ve received from a recognized top-tier university. The Certificate in Executive Leadership allows you to create your own path to success, merging your unique career and personal goals. This elite credential is awarded to those who complete 10 Tepper Education Units (TEUs) within a three year period.
Benefits of certification include:
- Expand job skills for career advancement.
- Stay current in your profession.
- Grow network of peer professionals.
- Explore a new field.
- Differentiate yourself with a credential from Carnegie Mellon University.
How do I earn the Carnegie Mellon Certificate in Executive Leadership?
You can earn the Certificate in Executive Leadership by completing programs in any of our topic areas, creating your unique portfolio of coursework. Tepper School Executive Education offers programs in the areas of analytics and AI, communication, diversity and equity, innovation, and strategic leadership.
Pursuing the Certificate in Executive Leadership allows candidates to further capabilities critical to their individual professional advancement. The Executive Education team is prepared to advise candidates on the selection of programs that will be most effective for career goals.
Meet the Tartan Faculty
Rosalind M. Chow
Willem-Jan van Hoeve
Sylvia B. Vogt
Show off your success with digital Smart Certificates from Tepper Executive Education and CV Trust.
Upon successful completion of our executive education programs, you will receive a secure, certified, digital version of your certificate to share with recruiters, employers, and professional and personal networks. Partnering with CV Trust allows each certificate holder access to the CV Trust web-based platform to manage all of their certificates in one place and access them from anywhere, anytime. Smart Certificates may be sent as a secure .pdf or with a personal hyperlink.
With Smart Certificates, you can:
- Receive instant access to verified digital credentials.
- Store credentials in a secure, web-based platform.
- Share credentials across social networks, such as LinkedIn, and via e-mail.
- Prevent fraud and make having additional copies of certificates easier and more accessible.
* Pursuing a Certificate in Executive Leadership also qualifies you for a 10% discount after completing your first program toward the certificate.