Part-Time Master of Science in Business Analytics Program
Leverage your passion for data in Tepper’s top-ranked MSBA program, featuring a flexible online learning environment and on-campus experiences.
Our Part-Time Online MSBA program that combines cutting-edge online learning with immersive on-campus experiences.
Online Learning Environment
- Our Part-Time Online MSBA program is designed to offer flexibility without compromising on the quality of education.
- Through our state-of-the-art online learning platform, you'll have access to an engaging and interactive virtual classroom.
- Interact with world-class faculty and collaborate with fellow students from diverse backgrounds, bringing a rich tapestry of perspectives to your learning experience.
- Enjoy the convenience of attending classes at your own pace, fitting your studies around your work and personal commitments.
- Our user-friendly interface ensures a seamless online learning experience, making it easy to access course materials, participate in discussions, and submit assignments.
The curriculum of our Part-Time Online MSBA program is crafted to equip you with the most sought-after skills in the field of analytics. Explore a wide range of subjects, from data mining and machine learning to statistical modeling and business intelligence. Our experienced faculty, renowned for their expertise and research, will guide you through the complexities of analytics, preparing you to tackle real-world challenges effectively. Hands-on projects and case studies further enhance your practical knowledge, ensuring you can apply your learnings immediately in your professional endeavors.
As a student in our Part-Time Online MSBA program, you'll have the unique chance to participate in three immersive on-campus experiences:
Beginning of Mini-Semester 1
BaseCamp sets the stage for productive communication, collaborative learning and success throughout the MSBA program. As with each on-campus visit, students stay at the same hotel and have lunch with faculty members and each other.
During BaseCamp, faculty members provide students with a high-level overview of the MSBA program and bring in a range of Tepper School staff, including members of the recruitment team, to supply information about financial aid, career planning and student services. Other BaseCamp activities include a company visit, campus tour and social event in Pittsburgh.
Beginning of Mini-Semester 5
Experience the world of analytics at Carnegie Mellon! This immersion experience offers a window into the different ways in which Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff impact this cutting edge field. From applications of analytics in athletics to using analytics to manage an organization, this on-campus experience will give you insight into the expanding ways in which data and analytics are applied in the business world today. You will also have the opportunity to engage in developmental workshops with faculty and our Accelerate Leadership Center.
Beginning of Mini-Semester 3 in Year Two
Prior to kicking off your semester long capstone course, you will come to campus for a Capstone Experience Weekend. During this weekend you will meet your faculty and company sponsor and gear up for your semester long project. At the end of the semester you will present your findings to your sponsor company, which is the culmination of the MSBA program.