At the Tepper Business School, academic advising is more than choosing classes. Advising involves helping students match their strengths and interests to an academic major that prepares students to pursue their intellectual, personal, and professional goals. Our academic advisors develop relationships with students that encourage them to explore their interests, challenge themselves in the curriculum, and develop leadership and professional skills through active involvement.
Advisors guide students to:
- Develop suitable educational plans.
- Select appropriate courses and other educational experiences.
- Evaluate progress toward their established goals.
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Become independent learners by reinforcement of their self-direction.
- Clarify career and life goals.
Students are expected to meet with their advisors at least once each semester.
Schedule an Appointment
We are excited to support you throughout your academic experience! Use the software linked below to schedule an appointment with our advising team.