Leadership as a Daily Challenge: Open Enrollment Program
Understand what it takes to be an inspired and effective leader to successfully lead teams in a dynamic world.
Today’s business climate is marked by shifting global trends, increased pressure from new and different competitors, and the need to respond and adapt to change. More than ever, organizations need inspired and effective leaders in order to produce a sustainable competitive advantage.
With its comprehensive, integrated design, the program strengthens the abilities and confidence of managers and executives to successfully lead their teams in a dynamic world. A unique strength of the program is the integrated approach tying the learning from different fields to actual personal leadership challenges.
Focusing on experiential application, participants are provided with the knowledge and tools to effectively address the challenges they face every day, enabling them to develop a greater understanding of their own leadership style and create holistic strategies to be successful in different situations.
Contact a program director at 412-268-2304 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Learn More About the Leadership as a Daily Challenge Program
This program is designed for executives and mid- to upper-level managers. Recommended participants include those who:
- Supervise departments or diverse teams
- Lead complex projects or organizational change
- Manage relationships between different functions and stakeholders
- Are accountable for delivering results in global business
- Hold or aspire to a key role in their operation
- Develop talent within their organization
The program focuses on four essential leadership competencies:
- Creating star performers: how to maximize the roles of leadership and followership to identify and develop star performers on their teams.
- Change management: understanding the assumptions, models, and implications associated with change, in order to become more adept at developing effective change management practices for complex organizational environments.
- Informational organizational networks: building awareness of the power and dynamics at play in informal networks and developing the skills to exert influence beyond the traditional hierarchy.
- Conflict management: how to achieve positive results in difficult situations by managing conflicts, negotiating disputes, and dealing with perceptual gaps as the root causes of recurring conflicts in diverse teams.
A unique strength of the program is the integrated approach of tying the learning from different fields to actual personal leadership challenges. Focusing on experiential application, participants are provided with the knowledge and tools to effectively address the challenges they face every day, enabling them to develop a greater understanding about their own leadership style and create holistic strategies to be successful in different situations.
Distinguished Service Professor of Management
Distinguished Service Professor of Organizational Management
Professor of Organizations and Public Policy
Carnegie Bosch Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior and Theory
Faculty Director, Carnegie Bosch Institute