Advanced Analytics Executive Education Programs
As big data burgeons and companies grapple with integrating analytics from decentralized business units, experienced leaders recognize the need to translate quantitative model insights into strategic decision-making and innovative business models.
These leaders are turning to Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business, long-recognized for quantitative problem solving. Carnegie Mellon Executive Education is ideally positioned to help your organization conduct advanced integrative analytics to impact short- and long-term business performance.
Custom Program Topics: Advanced Analytics
Leverage Carnegie Mellon’s expertise in Advanced Analytics to customize a program that unlocks the ability to inform decisions and spur growth through data insight. From predictive modeling to prescriptive planning, analytic competency is a must in the digital age of information. Learn more about your customers, your products and your process through expert interpretation of the data available.
- Data Selection, Management and Competitiveness
- Descriptive Models for Segmentation and Demand Management
- Predictive Analytics for Marketing Planning
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Analytics for Marketing, Operations and Risk Management