Advanced Analytics Executive Education Programs
As big data burgeons and companies grapple with integrating analytics from decentralized business units, experienced leaders recognize the need to translate quantitative model insights into strategic decision-making and innovative business models.
These leaders are turning to Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business, long-recognized for quantitative problem solving. Carnegie Mellon Executive Education is ideally positioned to help your organization conduct advanced integrative analytics to impact short- and long-term business performance.
Advanced Analytics Open Enrollment Programs
Analytics and Decision-Making: Unlock the Power of Data
Harness the power of data to advance strategic decision-making and create impact.
Customize Analytics Programming
Create a Custom Solution for Your Company
Sample custom program topics include:
- Data Selection, Management and Competitiveness
- Descriptive Models for Segmentation and Demand Management
- Predictive Analytics for Marketing Planning
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Analytics for Marketing, Operations and Risk Management