Transformational AI and Business Strategy
Use AI to manage, lead, and solve complex business problems.
Today, more than ever, the world of business is being transformed by the promise of artificial intelligence, the ubiquity of data, and the application of advanced analytics. This program provides an integrated view of business and technology and prepares senior executive participants to manage, lead, and solve complex business problems using cutting-edge AI technology.
As AI proliferates business strategy, leaders from all domains – whether marketing, human resources, finance, or technology – must be ready to implement a comprehensive AI strategy. Business leaders must be able to separate the hype of AI from the business reality, deciding which AI projects have the potential to deliver transformational results and are worthy of investment. In this program, gain a fundamental understanding of AI technology and how to harness it in a strategic way.
This immersive program offers participants an opportunity to learn from Carnegie Mellon’s world-renowned faculty to provide senior leaders with the knowledge to integrate artificial intelligence into their strategic business plans.
Gain exposure to the wide array of artificial intelligence technologies, from machine learning and natural language processing to predictive and prescriptive analytics. Discover how to ensure that the data your organization already collects is ready for AI-applications. Prepare your teams for technological transformation and receive recommendations on how to upskill your workforce to prepare for changes in technology. Build an understanding of AI’s current capabilities as well as its future potential and potential drawbacks, including ethical concerns. Finally, examine your overall business strategy to adopt AI transformation for ongoing sustainability and success.
- Develop an understanding of the data science behind AI technology
- Understand AI’s current capabilities, limitations, and emerging trends
- Identify new business opportunities enabled by AI and update your organization’s strategy to prepare for the potential impact of AI
- Evaluate your organization’s current data infrastructure and discover what changes might be needed to make it AI-ready
- How to upskill your team to prepare for technological transformation
- Understand ethical concerns of AI technology and potential impacts on diversity, equity and inclusion
Who should attend?
- Directors, senior managers, and leaders tasked with implementation of AI strategy across the organization. This program focuses on high-level strategy, including exploring potential business opportunities enabled by AI, communicating the value of AI, and understanding the ethics of adopting AI. Though an overview of the data science that powers AI-technology will be covered, no prior knowledge of data science or analytics is required.
* Discounts are available for individual and group registrations. More information is available here.
Carnegie Mellon welcomes all individuals to participate in and attend Executive Education programs and events, on campus and/or online, as outlined in the university’s Statement of Assurance.
Additionally, we welcome the opportunity to accommodate requests for support for guests, visitors, and alumni with disabilities. To discuss your individual or group accommodation requests, please contact Carnegie Mellon's Office of Disability Resources at least two weeks in advance of your program start date.