- NEW Academic Impressions Courses for Supervisors: May–August, Academic Impressions is offering several courses to support supervisors.
- Goal Setting: The annual goal setting process in Workday launched on May 8, 2023. For more information on the process and training resources, please visit the Performance Management and Merit Resources page.
Supervisors and Hiring Managers
Stay up to date with the latest news, communications and resources you need to support your staff members. On this page:
Employee Life Cycle
Compliance and Policy
HR Events and Deadlines
View the HR Calendar webpage.
Supervisor Development Opportunities
- Academic Impressions is offering several courses to support supervisors:
- Encore and Live Q&A: Conflict Management: A Practical Workshop for Leaders – May 31, 2023 (1–3 p.m. ET)
- Encore and Live Q&A: Setting up the Supervisory Relationship: Understanding and Adapting Your Supervisory Style – June 6, 2023 (noon–3 p.m. ET)
- You Can’t Sit with Us: Exploring the Impact of Mean Girls and Bullying in Higher Education – June 12, 2023 (noon–1:30 p.m. ET)
- When Fear is Holding You Back: A Framework to Support Career Aspirations and Self-Efficacy – June 13, 2023 (2–4 p.m. ET)
- Maximize Your Public Speaking by Overcoming Your Discomfort – July 12, 2023 (1–2:30 p.m. ET)
- Using Feedback to Build a Growth-Minded Work Environment – August 3, 2023 (1–3 p.m. ET)
- Staff Supervisory Awareness Program — Provides a foundation of core human resources knowledge critical to a supervisors success
- Supervisor Development Resources — Information for staff supervisors, certificate opportunities and curated training resources to help you hone your supervisory skills
- Team Development Resources — Resources, certificate opportunities and training programs to help you strengthen your team
- Employee Retention Training for Supervisors — Provides strategies to promote employee retention, including an in-depth description of stay interviews
- True Colors — A user-friendly temperament and personality typing program that helps people of all ages understand and recognize differences that can lead to miscommunication and conflict