One-on-One Counseling Sessions
TIAA offers one-on-one counseling sessions to help you review or develop a financial plan, discuss investing for long-term goals like retirement, create an investment mix that fits your financial goals, and more. Visit TIAA's Consultations & Seminars page to schedule a phone or online appointment with a financial consultant.
Online Retirement Investment Education
- Retirement Resources for Your Career Stage [pdf]
- New! The Financial Wellness Program: TIAA believes Financial Wellness enables individuals to achieve and sustain financial security and independence. TIAA's Financial Wellness programs provide resources, personalized advice and solutions to help individuals effectively save, tackle debt, manage and protect their assets.
- Financial Essentials Live Webinars: These webinars are open to all and are available now for registration via the links below or at www.tiaa.org/webinars2023. Webinars are available on-demand for 90 days after completion of the live session.
W2W Charting Your Course: A Financial Guide for Women — August 17, 2 p.m. ET
Your money shouldn’t be sitting around doing nothing—and in this session, you won’t be either. Our goal is to help give you an idea of where you are, figure out where you want to be, and of course, consider how you are going to get there.
- Basic Social Security Strategies — August 23, 3 p.m. ET
If you want to learn how Social Security will impact your future, this webinar is for you. Social Security will likely play a significant role in building your retirement income. It’s part of a critical safety net for most retirees. When you’re formulating your retirement plans, it’s helpful to have an understanding of how and when you can rely on Social Security income.
- Invest for Success: Fine Tuning your Retirement Strategy — August 29, 1 p.m. ET
If you’re in or near your peak earning years and want to do all you can to build a secure retirement, this webinar is for you. We’ll move beyond investing basics to help you fine-tune your saving and investing strategies for retirement.