On-Campus One-on-One Counseling Sessions
TIAA and Vanguard sponsor on-campus one-on-one counseling sessions to help you review or develop a financial plan, discuss investing for long-term goals like retirement, create an investment mix that fits your financial goals, and more.
- View the TIAA Counseling Session Schedule [pdf] to see when representatives will be on campus.
- Make a one-hour on-campus appointment or call 800-732-8353 to set up a visit to their Bakery Square office.
- View the Vanguard Counseling Session Schedule [pdf] to see when representatives will be on campus.
- Make a 45-minute on-campus appointment or call 800-662-0106, extension 14500 to speak to a specialist.
Online Retirement Investment Education
- Vanguard Planning and Education
Vanguard's investor education and online planning tools provide a wide range of financial guidance in the areas of retirement planning, general investing, college planning, estate planning and tax information.
- Vanguard Retirement Prep™: Smart Saving for Life
Retirement Prep is Vanguard's audio guide that showcases the important things you need to know about preparing for retirement — throughout your life.
- Vanguard Webinars: View upcoming topics and register at https://inter.viewcentral.com/reg/vanguard/VQW2019.
- Retirement Resources for Your Career Stage [pdf]
- TIAA Education and Calculators
The tools, calculators, and publications that TIAA offers can help you determine if you're on track toward meeting your financial goals.
- TIAA Webinars — view all upcoming topics and register at TIAA.org/webinars:
- Equally Prepared
June 11, 2019 from noon to 1 p.m. ET
- Lifetime Income: Market Proof Your Retirement
June 11, 2019 from 3 to 4 p.m. ET
- Paying Yourself: Income Options in Retirement
June 12, 2019 from noon to 1 p.m. ET
- Start to Finish: The Early Career Woman's Guide to Retirement
June 12, 2019 from 3 to 4 p.m. ET
- How Smart Investors Ride Out Market Volatility
June 13, 2019 from noon to 1 p.m. ET
- Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt
June 13, 2019 from 3 to 4 p.m. ET
- Equally Prepared