The Talent Acquisition team has a selection of free and paid job boards and advertisement options to expand outreach and build our talent pipelines. These include various niche and diversity options that we encourage hiring managers to consider in an effort to enhance the size, quality and diversity of your talent pool.
Auto-Post Job Boards/Advertising
The following advertising sources automatically feature our opportunities when a position is posted in Workday:
- Indeed — 120 days
- LinkedIn* — Ongoing
- CareerBuilder — 30 days
- SimplyHired — 30 days
- Circa Inc.* — 30 days
- Automatically cross posts to 72+ niche diversity sites and state job boards
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERConnect)* — 30 days
- HigherEdJobs.com* — 60 days
- The Chronicle of Higher Education* — 60 days
- RecruitMilitary.com — 30 days
- Pennsylvania National Guard Association (PNGAS) — 30 days
*Faculty positions posted in Interfolio are also automatically featured.
Additional Advertising Options
There are also several free and paid options available to advertise your opportunity. To ensure consistency and compliance with government regulations, the Office of Human Resources handles the advertisement of staff positions at Carnegie Mellon University to external websites.
No-cost options include:
- Pittsburgh Hires Veterans
- Vibrant Pittsburgh
- Tech Elevator — Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Women in Tech