Participants in our vision plans can choose from two providers: Davis Vision and Vision Benefits of America (VBA). Each provider offers two plan options.
You must be full-time benefits eligible (37.5 scheduled hours per week) to enroll. Members of the Campus Police Association must be scheduled to work 40 hours per week to be full-time benefits eligible.
Monthly, pre-tax rates are shown; divide rate by two to obtain biweekly, pre-tax rates.
|Coverage Level||Davis Vision||VBA|
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 1||Option 2|
Davis Vision Plan Information: Search for providers, review benefits, view frame collection, learn about laser vision correction or Davis Vision Contacts, or take a satisfaction survey. Be sure to log in with the appropriate client code (see box on the right). (Some information is available only when registered.)
- Vision Benefits of America Provider Search
- VBA Option 1—Summary of Benefits [pdf] and VBA Option 1 FAQs [pdf]
- VBA Option 2—Summary of Benefits [pdf] and VBA Option 2 FAQs [pdf]
- VBA also provides:
- Discounted LASIK surgery through QualSight Lasik and TLC Laser Eye Centers
- Free hearing screenings and retail discounts on hearing aids through Beltone
- Learn more about VBA's Beyond Benefits offers [pdf]
How to Obtain Vision Care
During an appointment with a participating provider, show the provider your Davis Vision member ID card. The provider will submit the claim directly. When using a non-participating provider, pay for the service in full, and then submit a Reimbursement Claim [pdf] at the out-of-network level.
Participating providers can submit your claims electronically. To obtain your plan information, they will ask for the last four digits of your social security number, your date of birth and your home zip code. For out-of-network services, you will need to pay in full and then submit an Out-of-Network Reimbursement Form [pdf] with receipts.