Workday is the university's global human resources, payroll, benefits and time tracking system.
With Workday, you can ...
- Complete the onboarding process
- Keep your personal information, such as your address and emergency contacts, up-to-date
- View your pay slips and update your direct deposit elections
- Request PTO and view PTO and reserve sick day balances
- View your benefits elections
- Update your benefits elections (during open enrollment or life event)
- Apply for tuition benefits
- Enter time worked (non-exempt employees only)
Faculty members can also ...
- View and monitor your academic appointment information
- View and update information if managing other faculty
If you are assigned a role in Workday, you can complete tasks associated with that role such as ...
- Initiate HR transactions for your department
- Review and approve HR transactions for your department
- Approve time for non-exempt employees
- Initiate and approve academic transactions