Contribute to United Way
CMU's United Way Campaign is February 12 — March 22, 2024
Carnegie Mellon has a long-standing tradition of partnering with United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania to support life-changing services and programs. When you give to United Way, you help the most vulnerable members of our local community meet basic needs such as food and shelter, move toward financial stability, and build success in school and life.
Refer to What Your Donation Does [pdf] to see a breakdown of annual gift amounts by paycheck, as well as what United Way is able to accomplish with your donation.
To Make Your Donation:
You can designate a target area or specific organization for all or part of your donation; refer to the Regional Code Book [pdf] for a listing of Contributor Supported Agencies.
- Through Friday, March 22: Pledge using payroll deduction or credit card via United Way's ePledge site.
- User ID is your Andrew email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- Password is welcome2024! (case sensitive; you will be prompted to create a unique password).
- If you need assistance, please call United Way's Customer Service at 412-456-6824.
- Alternatively, you can complete a pledge form [pdf] and send it to HR Services. Use the pledge form to donate through one-time payroll deduction, Bill Me, check, credit card or stock donation.