Save the Date: 2023 Benefits & Fitness Fair
The Benefits & Fitness Fair is an opportunity to meet with our benefit providers and representatives from the Office of Human Resources to learn about your 2024 benefits options and decide which benefits are right for you and your family.
- November 1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cohon University Center's Rangos Ballroom
- All faculty, staff and students are welcome to attend.
Human Resources representatives will be available to answer questions, including one-on-one meetings. In addition, the fair will include fitness information, raffles and giveaways.
Giant Eagle will be administering flu vaccinations at no cost to faculty and staff members. To obtain your flu vaccine, you will need to present your CMU ID card. Remember to bring your Giant Eagle Advantage Card to receive a $5 credit.
The Office of Human Resources is once again hosting a Virtual Benefits Fair to help make faculty and staff members aware of the benefits available to them. The virtual fair features vendor information, video overviews of the benefit plans and guidance to assist faculty and staff members in the selection of medical, prescription, dental, vision and flexible spending plans.
Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff members can enter the Virtual Benefits Fair at any time throughout Open Enrollment, to:
- Explore booths to learn more about CMU benefits offerings
- Access videos, guides and documents
- Find information on other OHR initiatives such as family care benefits and services