Founder, Bossa Nova
Sarjoun Skaff is a technology entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in operationalizing robotics and AI. He is the founder and CEO of Bossa Nova, a company that pioneered the automation of on-shelf inventory management through the deployment of autonomous robots and cloud AI in 600 Walmart Supercenters. Bossa Nova grew from a CMU spinoff to 230 employees, raising $120M in venture capital and generating more than $90M of revenue.
Area of expertise includes:
- Operationalizing robotics and AI
- Manufacturing & field operations
- Product development
- Go To Market planning and execution
- Strategic and operational planning
- Organizational management
Meetings are by appointment only. Click the 'Contact' button to email Sarjoun and set up a meeting.