• Prof. Lenore Blum, CSD (SCS); Founding Director, Project Olympus; Faculty Director, Swartz Center for Entrepreneurship
A FOCUS on UNIVERSITY RESEARCH
• Prof. Barbara Shinn-Cunningham, Director, Carnegie Mellon Neuroscience Institute; Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition; Pyschology; Biomedical Engineering and ECE (CIT)
"How CMU is poised to change the field of Neuroscience"
• Prof. Zico Kolter, CSD (SCS); Chief Scientist of AI Research for the Bosch Center for AI
"Making deep learning algorithms safer, more robust, and more explainable"
A FOCUS on ARTS and ENTREPRENERUSHIP
• Lance Laduke, Teaching Professor in Euphonium & Music Business, CMU School of Music; Chief Artist, CMU Center for Arts and Society
"Music Entrepreneurship at Carnegie Mellon: Why, What, and How"
A FOCUS on START-UPS and INNOVATIONS
Meet the Students, PostDocs, and Faculty:
• Kit Needham, Project Olympus Director/Entrepreneur-in-Residence, introduces Project Olympus Student PROBE projects, Innovation Fellows, CMU NSF I-Corps teams and the Spark Grant Fund
• Audrey Russo, President and CEO, Pittsburgh Technology Council
"Pittsburgh Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Past, Present, and Future"
Project Olympus Show & Tells are hugely popular venues for providing a window into the many exciting developments on campus and for connecting students and faculty with the wider business and entrepreneurial community.
Show & Tell Archive
Show & Tell 16: October 4, 2012