September 17, 2019
2019 Faculty Publications in History
The Department of History is pleased to announce new publications by members of our faculty in 2019.
Professor Ricky Law
- Transnational Nazism: Ideology and Culture in German-Japanese Relations, 1919–1936 (Cambridge University Press, 2019.)
Professor Joe William Trotter, Jr.
- Workers on Arrival Black Labor in the Making of America (University of California Press, 2019)
Professor Christopher Phillips
- Scouting and Scoring: How We Know What We Know About Baseball (Princeton University Press, 2019.)
Professor Nico Slate
- Lord Cornwallis Is Dead: The Struggle for Democracy in the United States and India (Harvard University Press, 2019)
- Gandhi’s Search for the Perfect Diet: Eating with the World in Mind (University of Washington Press, 2019)