The Campus Cloud service -- virtual servers and associated disk space -- offers a cost-effective on-site hosting solution using Computing Services’ extensive virtual infrastructure. Virtual servers appear and act the same as physical servers, but at a fraction of the cost.
- Competitive pricing
- Quick provisioning
- 24/7 availability and support
- Off-site backups
- Locally managed hardware and software
- Flexibility for scaling to needs
- Handles computing-intensive services
- Locally stored data
- Data protection
- Controlled and maintained physical environment – cooling, UPS, dual power feeds
- Secure CMU network
Departmental IT staff, faculty, and graduate students with sponsored projects.
|Small Virtual Server||1||2 GB||Solid State
|Medium Virtual Server||2||4 GB||Solid State
|Large Virtual Server||4||8 GB||Solid State
|Additional Disk||-||-||Solid State||$2.50/GB|
|Additional Memory*||-||4 GB RAM||-||$60|
* Memory and vCPU upgrades only available for large VMs.