The Application Management (AM) service provides a scalable, modern, and reliable software platform to help university business partners improve business operations. This service includes consulting, maintenance, monitoring, and technical support for software applications used by administrative groups or academic departments that uphold the business operations of the university.
Scalable application support is provided through:
- Partner Engagement and Consulting - Professional application analysis to reduce risk while optimizing your requirements, budget, and strategic planning needs.
- Application Maintenance and Upgrades - Application hosting and maintenance to support and enhance ongoing system, operation, and integration management.
- Application Performance Monitoring - Tracking and analyzing application infrastructure, security, and quality to meet your performance needs.
- Application Support - Technical support and troubleshooting with data recovery plans and business continuity support.
- Maximize productivity by alleviating your technical concerns, allowing your team to focus on core business needs.
- Reduce risk by eliminating single points of failure in day-to-day operations.
- Manage costs by creating scalable and predictable budget plans to support your ongoing business demands.
- Increase efficiency with appropriately allocated technical resources and support.
- Promote operational excellence by defining professional Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and establishing application roadmaps.
Campus partners in academic and administrative departments
Customized pricing will be determined based on need and included with each customer agreement.