Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a system solution designed to electronically manage documents. Using Perceptive Content technology, our ECM service allows customers to capture, index, link to, and retrieve documents from a centralized location, with additional integration, business process, and workflow routing capabilities.
Scalable content management support is provided through:
- Partner Engagement and Consulting - Professional analysis and solution design to support each customer’s operational, workflow, technical, integration, and budget requirements.
- Project Management and Implementation - Specialized planning, coordination, and installation to meet operational requirements.
- Operational Service and Support - On-site deployment, management, onboarding, and on-going maintenance with support during normal business hours and 24x7 service monitoring.
- Minimize costs and resource needs by leveraging a proven, centrally managed, university-wide solution
- Capture information from almost any source
- Connect people and information in the context of business processes
- Automate processes across the university with content-centric business workflows
- Manage content in any format across its lifecycle for compliance and retention
- Document scanning and capture from almost any source including electronic data (email and e-forms), rich media (video and audio recordings), enterprise applications, and printers/scanners (for paper document sources)
- Document storage and retrieval enhanced with security options, flexible organization, and version control
- Flexible search options to access documents quickly using predefined business workflows and conditions, system-assigned values, metadata, and/or full-text searches
- Easy-to-use interface with simultaneous viewing capabilities for collaboration
- Automatic lifecycle management for compliance and retention
Campus partners in academic and administrative departments
- New ECM Services - download the ECM Request Form, then attach the completed form to the request email
- Expansion and/or Changes to ECM Services
Basic service options are provided at no charge. Advanced service options can include customized software or vendor fees and will be included with each customer agreement.