Setup on MobileWith the Carnegie Mellon affiliation, you also have access to LinkedIn Learning via your mobile device. Access thousands of titles on the go.
LinkedIn Learning offers mobile apps for iOS and Android phones and tablets. The Learning apps can be downloaded from your device's app store.
Note: The LinkedIn Learning app will replace the Lynda.com app, and must be downloaded for learning access from your mobile device.
Setup and Access
- Download the app from your device's app store: App Store or Google Play
- Open the LinkedIn Learning app.
- Tap Sign in with your organization portal and type cmu.edu for the organization’s name.
- Tap Sign in with your organization portal again.
- Tap Continue.
You will be redirected to a Carnegie Mellon login page.
- Enter your Andrew userID and password and tap Login.
You will be redirected back to the LinkedIn Learning app and may be prompted to accept the Terms of Service.
Note: If you connect to your LinkedIn account, you will also be prompted for your LinkedIn email and password.