Design, installation, and maintenance of campus spaces to enable presenting, sharing, collaboration and interaction with state-of-the art audio-visual technology that complies with university standards. Our team of professional AV designers, engineers, consultants, and project managers can help you maximize and sustain the use of your conference rooms, meeting spaces, and learning environments.
A holistic solution for your technology-enhanced space is provided through:
- Consulting & Design: Professional audio-visual analysis and technical designs that comply with university standards to support your meeting, collaboration, conference, and learning needs based on space, current infrastructure, technical requirements, and budgets.
- Installation & Programming: Professional coordination, installation and programming of the agreed upon customer requirements and design.
- Service & Support: On-site onboarding (to facilitate self-service), room cleaning and inspection maintenance plans, and ongoing system and integration support including repairs and troubleshooting. Service & Support details are negotiated per customer/per room.
- Enhance sharing and collaboration in your meeting and learning spaces with state-of-the-art audio-visual technology, equipment, and programming.
- Leverage professional service experts at any stage of your audio-visual project to help you design, plan, install and maintain equipment specific to your spaces, needs, and requirements.
- Reduce risk while optimizing your audio-visual requirements using university standards and best-practices.
Academic and administrative departments
Consultation is free. Pricing for design, installation, maintenance, and support is based on customer needs and design requirements.