Single Sign-On (SSO) through Web Login allows for a safe and secure computing environment across the University. Provided credentials are compared (i.e., Andrew userID and password) with those on file for authorized individuals.
- SSO for End Users - use your Andrew userID and password for secure access to protected services. Further protect your identity and university data by using Two-Factor Authentication (2fa) with DUO in combination with Web Login.
- SSO for Service Providers - protect your service or application by requiring authorized individuals to authenticate with SSO.
- Single Sign-On for End Users - Faculty, staff, students, sponsored accounts
- Single Sign-On for Service Providers - Faculty, staff
- $20 replacement fee for lost hardware tokens.