How to Borrow Equipment
Computing Services loans the following equipment to CMU community members:
- Microphones for classes held in large Registrar classrooms (faculty members only).
- Microphones for Cohon University Center (CUC) self-service locations.
- Audio/Video (AV) cables for CUC self-service locations.
Follow the steps below to borrow equipment.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Computing Services Help Center at email@example.com or 412-268-4357 (HELP).
Complete one of the forms below to request equipment.
- Visit the Drop Slot located on the first floor of the CUC, across from the McConomy entrance and near the ATMs.
- Deposit your equipment in the Drop Slot.
- Return classroom microphones by the end of the semester.
- Return CUC self-service equipment no more than 30 minutes after you're finished using it.