Public computer labs are available across campus to support teaching and learning activities. Depending on the space, they offer Windows, macOS, and/or Linux computers. Labs may include projection capabilities for both resident and instructor devices and student workstations with "bring your own device" connections. Printers, scanners, and a library of installed software titles are also available. External hard drives or jump drives are compatible.
Standard technology in all computer labs includes:
- single display for projection
- instructor computer with touch panel
- input connections for laptop/mobile devices
Hours & Availability
- All computer labs are available for drop-in use 24/7 without appointment unless reserved. Check Today's Schedule for details.
- Most computer labs are available to schedule for classes or service projects (with the exception of the labs in Morewood and Residence on Fifth). Review reservation information for details.
- To Use - All students, faculty and staff
- To Reserve - Faculty and staff can reserve for an academic or professional development class with priority considerations. Students can reserve for community service projects with limitations.