How To Use the AWPS
Once your AWPS collection has been requested and you’ve received the collection name and URL, you can transfer your files (e.g., HTML, CSS, images, etc.) to the server for publishing.
Remember, the AWPS service does not include development tools. You should use a web authoring tool such as Dreamweaver, available in the Computer Labs, to create your files.
- Transfer files to your collection
- Preview on staging
- Check links
- Publish your collection to production
- Set collection and administrative permissions
- Define access permissions to published content
- Archive or delete your collection
- Logs and reports
- Protect mailto tags from spam
- Spam-resistant address lists