Enterprise Content Management Service Options
A consultation for each customer determines the appropriate solution and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) level agreement based on needs.
|Scan, Link and Retrieve||Scanning functionality with a centralized, secure repository for document storage and retrieval.||
|Electronic Form, Workflow, and Integration||Centralized and secure ECM operations with functionality for data collection forms, workflows and business process requirements.||
|Advanced||Workflow and Integration||Core components of the basic solution sets with additional workflow, business process, and integration requirements that increase project scope and/or require a unique skillset.||
- Scanners and Scanning Licenses/Maintenance (if required) - Customers will receive guidance for scanner specifications and license fees for Permanent Scanning Solution licensing.
- Desktop Update Installations (if applicable) - Customers will receive update notifications from the ECM team and should check with their IT administrative group for upgrade support.
- Compliance Support - Customers should follow the Computing Services ISO Guidelines for Data Classification to protect institution data based on sensitivity, value, and criticality to the University. Decisions regarding document retention are the customers responsibility.
- Bulk Scanning - Document scanning activities and/or ongoing bulk document imaging, importing, and uploading activities are not included beyond the one-time setup of bulk document import covered as part of the basic solution.
End Customer Responsibilities
- End Customer Training - ECM Department Administrator and core team members are provided onboarding services to cover initial setup, use, and basic troubleshooting. The ECM Department Administrator is responsible for coordinating future end customer training needs.
- Solution Testing - Customers are responsible for user acceptance testing (UAT). Test script templates are provided, and customers are responsible for customizing and executing test scripts based on their solution design.