Enhance your CMU web presence
Carnegie Mellon University offers a content management system (CMS) for university partners seeking to build an official web presence that reflects university branding guidelines.
With a new and improved template design and added features, your CMU website will have a modern look, display well on mobile devices and provide you with more flexibility than ever before.
Advantages of using the university CMS:
- It's free.
- It allows people with little experience to build and maintain websites.
- It creates a more coherent web presence across Carnegie Mellon University departments and divisions.
- It's available to most departments and units.
Featured Training Video
Adding a Hero > Rotator
- Dec 12 Office Hours, 11 am - 12:30 pm, Cyert 277
- Jan 7 Office Hours, 10 am - 11:30 am, Cyert 279
- Jan 23 Workshop, CMS Version 6: A Closer Look 9:00 - 10:00 am Danforth Conference room, CUC
- Jan 24 Workshop, CMS Version 6: A Closer Look 2:00 - 3:00 pm Danforth Conference room, CUC
- Jan 25 Office Hours, 1 pm - 2:30 pm, Cyert 277