Enhance your CMU web presence
Carnegie Mellon University offers a content management system (CMS) for university partners seeking to build an official web presence that reflects university branding guidelines.
With a new and improved template design and added features, your CMU website will have a modern look, display well on mobile devices and provide you with more flexibility than ever before.
Advantages of using the university CMS:
- It's free.
- It allows people with little experience to build and maintain websites.
- It creates a more coherent web presence across Carnegie Mellon University departments and divisions.
- It's available to most departments and units.
Featured Training Video
Working in Content Type > Grid
- Nov 5 Office Hours, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, Cyert 279
- Nov 16 Office Hours, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm, Cyert 279
- Dec 3 Office Hours, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, Cyert 279
- Dec 19 Office Hours, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm, Cyert 277