When you log in to the CMS you are taken to the dashboard. Consider the dashboard to be your home area in the CMS; it provides an overview of your recent actions, notifications and site content. The dashboard is comprised of widgets (tools) with a configurable layout so you may add, remove and rearrange the widgets to best suit your needs.
Default Dashboard Layout
Note: The main toolbar located at the top the dashboard is covered in the Site Management interface.
1. WelcomeAdd or reset widgets on your dashboard using the Welcome widget.
2. Stale ContentAssets (pages, folders, files) that have not been updated within a set time period. You set the time period in which content is considered stale.
3. My Upcoming TasksTasks allow you to create and organize a CMS to-do list.
4. My ContentQuickly access your recently updated assets and saved drafts.
5. My SitesSites you've recently visited; click any of them to switch into the site.
6. Content to ReviewAssets with upcoming review dates; review dates can be configured for each asset.
7. NotificationsYour most recent notifications such as publish reports and user mentions.
As some widgets are site-specific (such as Stale Content and Content to Review), you may add multiples of the same widget and specify a different site for each.
Additional widgets not covered here are available to add using the Welcome widget, however not all are fully functional. Refer to the Dashboard instructions for configuring widgets.