LinkedIn Learning Training
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is a continually growing and evolving library of training videos and tutorials covering a wide range of software, technologies and business topics. Carnegie Mellon students, faculty and staff members can take advantage of free 24/7 access to the entire library of training, including:
- Unlimited access to over 10,000 expert-led courses providing industry-leading content in business, creative, and technology areas.
- Pre-built and custom learning paths to meet your specific interests and needs
- Personalized learning recommendations using LinkedIn’s professional network and experience
- Shareable multimedia collections (formerly called playlists)
- Convenient learning with desktop and mobile access
Follow the LinkedIn Learning blog and newsletter to get news about latest releases.
Students, faculty and staff
Log in with your Andrew userID and password using the login button on this page.
Note: If you connect to your LinkedIn account, you will also be prompted for your LinkedIn email and password.