Desktop Support Program (DSP)
The Desktop Support Program (DSP) provides computer administration or deployment options for departments that do not have their own desktop administration staff. A broad range of basic desktop support services is available through flexible plans and add-on options.
All devices in a department must be enrolled in the Desktop Support Program to be eligible for the service. The following support options are available:
Optional Tools and Features
In addition, customers may choose the following support add-ons for an additional fee:
- Faculty and staff
- Centralize asset management and maintenance
- Optimize systems, hardware, and processes
- Improve productivity with updated software, security protection, and back-up support
- Reduce costs with scalable device purchase and refresh plans
- Cost varies. Request a consultation for more information.