Desktop Support (DSP)
The Desktop Support Program (DSP) provides managed computer administration and deployment for departments that do not have their own desktop administration staff. DSP provides a broad range of basic desktop support services and a managed desktop environment. This managed computing environment includes a group of productivity services, ranging from software updates for proactive security protection to secure personal and/or shared data storage. All computers in a department must be fully managed by DSP to be eligible for the service.
- Business Class - provides basic desktop management with limited on-site support.
- Enterprise Class - offers support for specialized applications, department-specific software, and on-site assistance for issues unable to be resolved remotely.
Faculty and staff
- Subscribe to DSP
- Add a Device to DSP Service (current customers)
- Get a Price Quote for a DSP Computer (current customers)
- Business Tier Support: $519/device/year
- Enterprise Tier Support: $748/device/year