Conferencing services enable audio and video collaboration between two locations. This allows participants to join live meetings, presentations and remote training with screen sharing capabilities for web and video options. The service supports scheduled or impromptu conferencing.
- Video conferencing technology is built-in to select campus classrooms, lecture halls and conference rooms and may be used by faculty, staff and students with a room reservation. A fee-based personal video conferencing option is also available for use in a dedicated office or departmental space. This is an option of the Unified Communications service and requires a Cisco DX Series desktop monitor.
- Web Conferencing through Cisco WebEx is a fee-based service that allows participants to join the conversation through any web browser.
- Videoconferencing is available for those using G Suite through Hangouts and Hangouts Meet.
- Faculty and Staff
- Students may use video conferencing available in select Classrooms
- Video Conferencing (Unified Communications personal VC unit)
- Web Conferencing (telephone and departmental administrators)
- Video Conferencing [pdf] (Unified Communications personal VC unit)
- Web Conferencing with Cisco Webex: $0.04/minute/user