Software Development Services
The Software Development service provides a mechanism for university business partners to engage Computing Services to update and enhance the technology component behind a business administrative function or process. This software engineering service includes, but is not limited to, web-based application development (custom or using third-party tools), application and/or product configuration, and automation and scripting. Scalable solution implementation is provided through:
- Partner Engagement and Consulting
- Solution Design
- Solution Developmentand Quality Assurance
- Solution Maintenance
The Software Development service delivers high quality solutions and enhancements that benefit the customers in the following ways:
- Maximizes productivity by bridging a technical skillgap, allowing business partners to focus on core business needs.
- Reduces risk by eliminating single points of failure (SPOF) in technical knowledge in solution development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Manages costs by establishing scalable and predictable project implementation plans to support business demands as compared to hiring dedicated person or external consultants/vendors.
- Increases efficiency with appropriately allocated technical resources and support.
Campus partners in academic and administrative departments.
Customized pricing will be determined based on need and included with each customer agreement.