Service used to strategically maintain, monitor, and support software applications that uphold the business operations of the university.
This service provides scalable application support to enhance operations with:
- Application Maintenance to support ongoing system, operational, business, and cost demands.
- Application Monitoring to ensure reliability, accessibility and performance with infrastructure, security, and quality management.
- Application Support to estimate work effort requirements, coordinate disaster recovery plans, and support business continuity.
- Maximize productivity by alleviating technical concerns and allowing your team to focus on core business needs.
- Reduce risk by eliminating single points of failure in technical knowledge and day-to-day operations.
- Reduce costs by establishing scalable and predictable budget plans to support ongoing business demands.
- Increase efficiency with appropriately allocated technical resources and support.
- Promote operational excellence by defining professional Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and establishing application roadmaps.
Pittsburgh campus partners in academic and administrative departments
Varies based on agreement