All students, faculty and staff have access to a CMU Zoom license with all of the pro Zoom features, such as screen sharing, polling and meeting recording capability, plus unlimited meeting time with up to 300 people.
Optional Features and Tools
- Zoom Apps - add features to the Zoom desktop client, including integrations with third-party vendors. Click the Apps button in Zoom to enable pre-approved apps or request approval for new apps. All apps and integrations are listed in the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Large Meeting* - includes the same functionality as standard Zoom meetings but with up to 1,000 participants.
- Webinar - host online presentations with up to 10,000 viewers, a perfect choice for keynote speeches and panels. Customers choose from two options: Hire Media Services to run the webinar (recommended for high-profile presentations or for those who don’t frequently host webinars) or purchase a webinar subscription and manage the webinar yourself.*
- Events - host a virtual conference composed of meetings and webinars that can span multiple tracks over multiple days. Attendees can be granted access to a session scheduler after registering.
- Zoom Room* - a dedicated conference room system with calendar integration for one-touch meetings. Although the in-room equipment is geared toward Zoom, the room may also be used for WebEx meetings. Customers choose from two options: managed or self-managed.
*Includes an annual license and an in-person or virtual consultation.
Available to all students, faculty, and staff.
- Integration with Canvas
- Concurrent Meeting, Large Meeting, Events, or Webinar Subscription
- Webinar Support from Media Services
- Zoom Room
The following annual subscriptions are available*:
- Concurrent Meetings — 4 concurrent $96 per year
- Concurrent Meetings — 20 concurrent $336 per year
- Large Meeting — 500 participants $600 per year
- Large Meeting — 1,000 participants $1,080 per year
- Webinar — 500 participants $690 per year
- Webinar — 1,000 participants $3,400 per year
- Webinar — 3,000 participants $9,900 per year
- Webinar — 5,000 participants $24,900 per year
- Events — 500 participants $890 per year
- Events — 1,000 participants $4,400 per year
- Events — 3,000 participants $12,900 per year
- Events — 5,000 participants $32,400 per year
- Zoom Room — $500 per year
*Early terminations, subscription upgrades, and refunds are not available. Subscription requests can take up to two weeks to process.