Zoom is the solution for you. Zoom is the preferred web conferencing solution for Carnegie Mellon University. Zoom provides a high-quality video, audio, and/or screen sharing solution for conferencing and collaboration.
Zoom Pro - All students, faculty and staff have access to the Zoom Pro package with their Andrew userID and password. Once you've installed the software, you get all of the basic Zoom features, like screen sharing, polling, and meeting recording capability, plus unlimited meeting time with up to 300 people, and all at no charge to you via the Zoom App. For first time log in details, visit Get Started with Zoom and choose the Launch Zoom option.
- Third-Party Application Guidance There are additional applications available to enhance your experience with Zoom. Before using these apps, familarize yourself with the app's access settings.
For most individuals Zoom Pro provides everything you need to host and attend meetings.
Available to all students, faculty, and staff.
- No formal request is needed for Zoom Pro use. Simply download the app, then log in with your Andrew userID and password.
- Room integrations, webinars or large meeting options
- Integration with Canvas
- No cost for Zoom Pro use.
- Room integrations, webinars or large meetings are an additional cost.