How to Download Software
Use our software portal (OnTheHub) to view and download software titles you are eligible for. Most applications are free. Faculty and staff can use a departmental charge number to purchase those that aren't.
- Visit the software portal (OntheHub).
- Log in with your Andrew userID and password, then authenticate with DUO when prompted.
Note: You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions when you log in the first time.
Do one of the following:
- Click your affiliation (i.e., Faculty, Staff, or Student) or Browse Titles to see all titles you are eligible to download.
- Click the Product Search field and enter a keyword or software title.
- Click a title to purchase it.
- Review the Description to make sure you’ve selected the correct title.
- Click System Requirements and review the details to be sure the software will work with your computer.
- Click Are you eligible? to verify that you are eligible to purchase it.
- Once you’ve verified that you can purchase the software, select the platform or operating system (if applicable).
- Make a note of any special instructions.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Check Out.
- Follow the prompts to purchase and download your software.