Zoom Exchange Add-In
The Zoom Exchange Add-in allows scheduling of Zoom meetings from directly within a meeting invite. The add-in works for Outlook on the Web, as well as Outlook for Windows and Mac, and will need to be enabled one-time prior to use.
Enabling the Add-In
- Visit Outlook on the Web.
- Click the Gear icon (upper right) and select Manage add-ins.
- Under the Turned On column, click the checkbox to right of the Zoom add-in to enable it.
- Click the Options arrow (upper left) to apply the changes.
Using the Add-In
- Restart your preferred version of Outlook.
- Open your calendar and create a new meeting invitation.
- A new Zoom button will appear on the ribbon (upper right). You may experience a brief delay before the Zoom option appears in some versions of Outlook.
- If prompted, choose SSO to log in to the CMU instance of Zoom.
Note: The Exchange Add-in is not supported for use with Safari.