Office Hours Guidelines:
- Office Hours are scheduled on a per-request basis. They are not traditional "hours" that are blocked off. You will work out when is best for your schedule and the expert's schedule.
- Use the "Contact" button their page to send them an email or link to their Calendly page. You will schedule directly with them. Most meetings are held at Project Olympus (4620 Henry Street) but it is at the discretion of the expert on where they prefer to meet.
- You are allowed 1 x 30-minute meeting free of charge with each expert. You will work out any furthur communications with them on their terms. Please be respectful that these are professional working business people who are offering their time to many students and may or may not be able to accomadate any special requests beyond what they have signed up for.
- Be respectful of their time. Show up EARLY to your meeting.
- Be corteous in your communication with them. Let them know if you will be late or cannot make it for any reason ahead of time.
- Any additional questions about the Office Hours program, feel free to send an email to Erin O'Toole, Program Manager.