Common Cold Project (CCP) Data-Sharing Agreement
Common Cold Project (CCP) data were archived for public distribution in accordance with existing NIH policy, and are available without cost to researchers and analysts. Records are free of identifiers that would permit linkages to individual research participants and variables that could lead to deductive disclosure of individual participants’ identities.
Investigators seeking to use CCP data must first accept the following terms and conditions of use governing their access:
- the data will be used for research purposes only;
- the data will not be used for commercial purposes;
- the data will be secured using appropriate technology;
- investigators will state the source of the data and include appropriate acknowledgements of funding sources in any resulting publications (see Citation Guidelines);
- the data will not be passed on to a third party who has not accepted the terms of the CCP Data-Sharing Agreement;
- planned analyses will be registered with the Laboratory for the Study of Stress, Immunity, and Disease using the form located here; and
- references for publications using CCP data will be furnished to the Laboratory for the Study of Stress, Immunity, and Disease using the form located here.