Careers in Literature & Culture
The Literature & Culture major (formerly our English EBA major) is designed to train students in strong professional and academic skills like critical thinking, inductive reasoning, and persuasive argumentation that are applicable to other fields of study and a variety of career paths.
Job Titles of our Literature & Culture graduates
- Marketing Assistant
- Documentation Specialist
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Community Relations Director
- Assistant Director of Admission
- Director of Marketing
- Development Coordinator
- Creative Director
- School Librarian
- Employee Benefits Leader
Employers of our Literature & Culture graduates
- Random House, Crown Publishing Group
- Open Market, Inc.
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- GS Insurance Solutions, Inc.
- Villanova University
- Social Security Administration
- IBM Corporation
- WGN Radio
- Pittsburgh Board of Education
- Weishaus Consulting Co., Inc.
- Allegheny Health Network
- Time Warner Cable Advanced Technology Group