Career Networking Events
Rooted in interdisciplinary work, CMU English connects students to a wide range of resources designed to support academic and professional paths.
Combined with advisor consultations, students are encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities for career development and networking:
- English Professionalization Seminars (semesterly)
- The Alumni Craft Talk Series (open exclusively to English students)
- Personal support in working with the CMU Career & Professional Development Center
- Carnegie Mellon University job fairs (several times a semester)
- A rich calendar of English events, featuring visiting speakers and experts willing to make connections with students, and who work across the humanities, arts, technology, business, and the sciences.