Upper-class students are encouraged to live on campus for all four years. Current upperclass housing residents should plan to select their on campus housing during Room Selection, which will take place each spring.
Upper-class students new to campus housing or returning to campus housing must apply through the Upper-class Housing Waitlist application. Assignments are made in order of application date, so residents are encouraged to apply as soon as they know they need housing.
For applications during the academic year, housing offers will be sent out beginning in late April until all applicants are accommodated or until all spaces are full. For spring applicants, housing offers will be sent out in late December and early January until all applicants are accommodated.
How to Apply
- Log in to the Housing Portal.
- Select "Apply for Housing."
- Select the "Academic Year" or "Spring Only" term that you wish to apply for and click "Apply Now."
If you do not see the application term that you are looking for, please email us.
- Returning from studying abroad, a leave of absence, or an academic/financial suspension
- New international exchange students or new incoming upperclass transfer students (excluding CFA transfers)
- Current on-campus residents who missed Room Selection