Social Justice, Human Dignity & Respect for All
We share these core values of The American College Health Association. Read ACHA's Statement on:
Racial Marginalization & Health Equity
At this time, UHS is offering remote services, including telehealth appointments.
If you have a medical concern, call us at 412-268-2157, option 2, to discuss your needs. Please do not walk to the health center.
Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) Update
In accordance with guidance from The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), and in an effort to encourage physical distancing, the University has implemented several measures to support the health and well-being of our community. At this time, UHS is offering telehealth services. Any student with a medical concern should call us at 412-268-2157, option 2, to discuss their needs. Please do not walk to the health center.
Please know that we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are working with the Allegheny County Health Department to employ recommended protocols regarding prevention as well as responses to any student who reports symptoms. The CDC is sharing Coronavirus updates as information becomes available.
Any student with fever and cough or any respiratory symptoms should call UHS at 412-268-2157 for consultation. Faculty and staff with symptoms should contact their primary care provider for guidance.
UHS services include:
We want to be sure that we're helping you in the best way possible. Tell us about your recent visit to UHS.
UHS News & Important Updates
Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) Prevention
The CDC recommends these preventive actions to reduce the spread of respiratory diseases, including COVID-19:
- Stay home and do not go out except for essential needs.
- If you must go out in public, wear a face covering.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Student Affairs Health & Wellness Events
This calendar view only displays three upcoming events at a time. View the full list of upcoming Health & Wellness events
Secure online portal, where students can complete health forms, schedule appointments, order prescription refills, request medical records and more.