December 10, 2015
Honors Fellows Enter Program’s Home Stretch
With one summer and one semester under their belts, the current Dietrich Honors Fellows have made substantial progress on their Senior Honors Program theses.
The Fellowship Program allows students to begin immersing themselves in their research the summer before their senior year, freeing them from the distractions that come along with the academic year. The head start has proved invaluable to the current fellows, who are working on projects ranging from anthropology and psychology research to fiction writing and documentary films.
As they get ready to enter the program’s home stretch, they updated us on their work. Learn about the projects Department of English students are working on:
- Eleanor Haglund, Creative Writing
- Kaylyn Kim, Creative Writing minor
- Kaytie Nielsen, Creative Writing and Directing
- Chloe Thompson, Creative Writing minor
- Laurnie Wilson, Creative Writing and History