This page displays rooms in CMU's College of Fine Arts, Hall of the Arts and Margaret Morrison buildings that are available for reservation through the School of Music. This page is for School of Music majors only.
Please contact Jesse Montgomery, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
To schedule a room, submit your request HERE. If you are interested in reserving HOA 226 and HOA 227, please note that you can only view their availability here, and they cannot be reserved through the scheduling form. To reserve those spaces, which are primarily limited to chamber music rehearsals and coachings, please email Jesse Montgomery directly at email@example.com
Please note, due to additional building security charges, Mellon Institute Auditorium weekend bookings will only be approved for recitals. Weekend requests for rehearsals and personal recordings will be denied.
*** Scroll to the bottom of the page for tips on using the Google Calendar system.
TIPS ON USING GOOGLE CALENDAR
1. To view this calendar easily, use a large-screen device, such as a desktop or laptop computer.
2. Navigate between dates using the toggle buttons to the top-left corner of the calendar, or the drop down menu next to them
3. Hit the button "Today", or "T" on your keyboard to bring you back to the current date.
4. Switch between Weekly or Monthly views at the top-right corner of the calendar.
5. The drop-down button at the top-right corner allows you to pick only the calendars that are relevant to you.
6. Use the "+ Google Calendar" button to the bottom-right corner to quickly add all these calendars to your Google Calendar.
7. It is easier to check availabilities while in your own calendar, and you will have access to the mobile layouts too.