Undergraduate Admission Timeline
BY DECEMBER 1
- Review the academic requirements and guidelines through the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Review the audition/portfolio requirements for your program of study.
- Complete the Common Application. *please note that applicants to School of Music programs do not need to complete a SlideRoom Art Supplement.
- Complete the School of Music Online Application.
- The School of Music Online Application will ask all applicants for a music resume, repertoire list, and a 500-word personal statement (this can be the same as your CommonApp, if it is music related).
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a private teacher or conductor online through the School of Music application (this is separate from recommendations required by the Office of Undergraduate Admission). Music recommendation letters must be received by January 4.
- All recordings and portfolios are due no later than January 4. Applicants will be able to upload materials through their Acceptd application.
- Audition/portfolio reviews will take place and students may be invited for callbacks or interviews. Not all applicants will receive a callback, but that does not mean they are not being considered for admission.
- Admission Decisions released from the School of Music and Office of Admission.
- Undergraduate students must confirm enrollment.
*Please note that Early Decision is not available for music applicants.